Digital Content Intern
This is a three month paid internship with the potential to get extended.
Job Title: Digital Content Intern
Location: Sheikh Zayed City, Giza
Techline Stores is a growing Egyptian E-commerce company headquartered in Sheikh Zayed City, Giza. The company is looking for a potential candidate with a great appetite to learn about digital content, social media, digital marketing and basics of design. This is an entry level position. The internship will provide a unique opportunity to work and gain hands-on experience in implementing digital strategists.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Assisting in the development and execution of digital marketing strategies.
- Help write, prepare and publish content for all our social media platforms on a daily basis.
- Help update website content to adapt with the market changes.
- Update company entries on marketplace platforms.
- Monitor other digital media platforms for mentions.
- Work on simple/pre-designed templates for social media visuals.
- Report on metrics for social media channels and the website.
- A strong interest in communications and a desire to learn about this field.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills both in Arabic and English.
- Intellectual curiosity, flexibility and a desire to tackle challenging problems.
- The ability to excel in a fast-paced multi-tasking environment that often requires a fast turn-around.
- Flexibility to work from the office or remotely from home based on the work needs. The work will be mainly at our office in Sheikh Zayed City and the candidate MUST be ready to commute to the office on a daily basis.
- Access to a personal computer with fast internet connection at home. This internship is not providing loaner equipment to take at home.
ADDITIONALLY, WE’D LOVE IT IF YOU HAVE
- Experience with online store platforms like Shopify and Woo Commerce is a huge plus.
- Experience with Marketplace platform management (i.e. Amazon, Jumia, Noon, etc).
- Good experience in using multiple social media platforms.
- Familiarity with social media management tools.
- Graphic design experience/use of graphic design tools like photoshop.
- Experience or familiarity with customer relationship management.
To apply for this internship, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, letting us know why you want to intern with us in this role with a recent updated copy of your resume. Please use the mentioned email address for any inquiries you may have about your application.